Grilled Paneer Tikka
Happiness is BBQ, Friends and KAURS PANEER.
Well you don’t have to wait for a bright sunny day to enjoy Grilled Paneer Tikka. Grill or pan fry it anytime anywhere with your favorite marinades.
Here is the quick recipe for the marinade: The Indische way.
- In a bowl, take 1 EL of yogurt, and 1 TL of chickpea flour (Also called as Besan. Easily available at Asian Stores) Don’t have Chickpea flour? Just add 1 TL of wheatflour instead of Chickpeaflour.
- Add a bit of lemon juice, salt as per taste, paprika powder, grated ginger and voila your marinate is ready. Keep the KAURS PANEER for about 20 minutes into the marinade and enjoy grilling.
Cold and Warm Paneer Salad
For lazy Sundays
- For Cold Beetroot and Paneer Salad- Mix beetroots, Dil, Fresh Basil leaves and Kaurs Paneer in a bowl. Add your favouire dressing and top it up with some walnuts for that extra crunch.
- For a warm salad-Saute some garlic in a pan. Add salt, paprika powder and turmeric for flavour. Then toss in some Paneer cubes along with chopped leeks or spring onions.
There is not just one recepie.
Make your Paneer Salad with the flavours and herbs your choice.
Paneer Butter Masala
For the Weekend
- Calories DON’T count on the weekend. Give yourself a treat!
- Add butter into your pan and saute some ginger and garlic along with chopped onions.
- Wait until it turns golden brown and add tomatoo puree. Cook for few mintutes.
- Add some spices like salt, paprika powder, turmeric powder, Corriender powder, Garam Masala and toss in cubes of KAURS PANEER.
- Cook for another 5 min and garnish it with some fresh corriender leaves. And offcourse some more butter on top if required.
Enjoy it with Garlic Naan or Rice
Didn’t get time for breakfast? Here is your quick recipe for your daily dose of Paneer
- Mix some salt, spices and herbs of choice with KAURS PANEER, scrambled or sliced. Enjoy it on your favorite piece of bread.