20 Jan Paneer Butter Masala
- Calories DON’T count on the weekend. Give yourself a treat!
- Add butter into your pan and saute some ginger and garlic along with chopped onions.
- Wait until it turns golden brown and add tomatoo puree. Cook for few mintutes.
- Add some spices like salt, paprika powder, turmeric powder, Corriender powder, Garam Masala and toss in cubes of KAURS PANEER.
- Cook for another 5 min and garnish it with some fresh corriender leaves. And offcourse some more butter on top if required.
Enjoy it with Garlic Naan or Rice